The security of your valuables and maintaining those valuables in their original condition are the main priorities of our customers. You can feel comfortable that during the duration of your loan, your valuables are protected and safe.
Here are several of the security measures we employ:
- We use a vault room with heavy duty metal safes to store the items
- 24/7 high tech alarm monitoring system with motion sensors and other equipment
- All items will remained untouched during the duration of the loan.
- All small items are sealed and signed in tamper evident bags with unique serial numbers that are given only to the customer who owns the item in the bag.
- When redeeming a loan, the customer is able to match the serial number, note the seal intact and verify their signature on the bag to show that the item has remained untouched
- For artwork and other sensitive valuables, we have a temperature controlled room to maintain the condition of the artwork.
- All valuables, during our possession, are insured by Lloyd’s of London.
We also employ other security measures which we cannot reveal publicly on this website
All transactions are 100% confidential. We respect the privacy of our clients and accomplish this by locating Biltmore in an upscale, discreet office building instead of a retail space. No one will know that we conducted businesses other than ourselves and you.
Contact Us To Set Up An Appointment Today!
If you have a question or are unsure if we are interested in your item(s), Biltmore will be more-than-happy to evaluate what you have for free with no obligation. Please use our appointment form here or you can visit our How it works page for more information. Walk-ins are accepted at our Chandler and Scottsdale location. No appointments necessary!
Chandler: 480-705-5626 670 N. 54th Street, Chandler, AZ 85226
Scottsdale: 480-991-5626 10830 N Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale 85254