Cookies are unique identifiers or small text files that are saved to the user’s computers or device in order to track, save, and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server, to provide the users with a tailored experience by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Identifying you when accessing Biltmore Loan and Jewelry
- Keeping track of items stored in your Shopping Basket
- Preventing fraudulent activity
- Improving security
Conducting research and diagnostics to improve Biltmore Loan and Jewelry’s content, products, and services
If you wish to find out more about cookies, we find this website quite helpful https://www.aboutcookies.org. This link will open in a new window. Biltmore Loan and Jewelry is not responsible for the content of external websites.