Diamonds are the epitome of eloquence and timeless elegance. But aside from their sparkle and radiance, these precious stones can elevate your jewelry trove and add dollars to your pocket.
Get Immediate Cash with Diamonds
- Sell your loose diamonds or diamond jewelry at Biltmore Loan and get top dollar for your pieces. Our graduate gemologist can evaluate your items in our offices and you can receive an offer afterwards. If you agree, you will receive payment for your diamonds.
- Meanwhile, if you don’t want to part ways with a diamond piece but want to loan against its value, you can use it as collateral. Just the same, our gemologist will appraise your item to determine the loan amount you can get. If you agree to the terms, you will receive immediate cash and the diamond piece will be temporarily in Biltmore Loan’s possession until the loan is settled.
The Biltmore Loan Difference: Why Choose Us?
- Biltmore Loan is Arizona’s premier buyer and provider of loans involving loose diamonds and diamond jewelry.
- We have been lending, selling, and buying diamonds and other precious stones for over 30 years.
- When it comes to diamonds, Biltmore Loan shines. We specialize in natural fancy color diamonds and large stones.
To top it all off, Biltmore buys and lends on ALL loose diamonds and diamond jewelry, regardless of condition and grade.
Essential Information on Diamonds
The following links will give you insight on the different qualities of diamonds, how they are appraised, and how you can get top dollar for your pieces.
- How Diamonds Are Formed
- Upscale Diamond Loans Vs. Pawning Diamonds
Get in Touch with Biltmore Loan: How to Set an Appointment
Biltmore Loan is always ready to assist you and evaluate your diamond pieces for free. Please submit an appointment form to set a meeting with us. Walk-ins are also welcome at our Chandler and Scottsdale offices, no appointment needed.
670 N 54th St, Chandler, AZ 85226
10830 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85254
If you have any inquiries or want to know more about what we do, please feel free to call us. Otherwise, you can browse through the pages of our website to get more information about our services. You can begin with our how it works page to get an overview about Biltmore Loan.